Ground Operations Management
The course in Ground Operations Management is designed by industry experts and reflects the provisions in IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) and the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM)
- Airlines, ground handling providers
- Ground operations professionals supervisory level
Upon completing the course, you will have the skills to:
- Control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment
- Prevent fraud by being knowledgeable about the current methods that fraudsters use to dilute airline revenues.
- Implement a Safety and Security Station Management System according to industry standards and recommended practices.
- Motivate staff and effectively monitor their performance.