APS (USA) - Certified Professional Purchasing Manager -CPPM
This course is designed for individuals keen to progress their professional careers in the management of Procurement and Purchasing. The business management process recognizes the growing complexity and heavy demands of the role of purchasing in the supply chain operation and the value it brings to the bottom-line of any organization.
WingsWay brings the best blend of experience and expertise together to ensure the executives in purchasing, procurement, and supply chain are adequately trained in sourcing, requisitioning, ordering, expediting work, inspection, and reconciliation. We make our learners reliable and confident in their professions while enhancing their employability options in any competitive environment. APS has indicated that professionals with CPP certification have earned almost 25% more than the other purchasing and supply chain professionals.
The course is designed to support professionals moving into, or who are already in supervisory or team-leader roles but require training and development to understand the complete procurement & purchasing processes along with materials management & Supply Chain related activities.
After completing this course the individual will be able to take a strategic approach in procurement management to optimise the organisational spend. This will support in effectively managing vendors and acquiring the goods and services as per the timelines and budgets.
- Purchasing Process
- Make or Buy
- Purchasing Steps
- Procurement Process
- Supplier Evaluation
- Supplier Rating Methods
- RFI, RFP and RFQ
- Advance Purchasing planning
- Proactive and Reactive Procurement
- Types of Contracts and Management
- Global Sourcing Benefits and Challenges
- Negotiation Process and Methods
Who should attend?
This course is designed for entry-level staff and is a must for anybody interested in a career in the purchasing department.
PURCHASING AND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- Linking Purchasing and Corporate Strategy
- Purchasing Goals and Objectives
- Purchasing Strategy Development Process
- Types of Purchasing Strategies
- Supply Management
- Importance of Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Management Functions
- Project and Engagement
- GAP Analysis
- Purchasing Evaluation and Benchmarking Review
- Advance Consulting Skills
ESSENTIALS OF INTERNATIONAL TRADING
- INCOTERMS 2010 “Transfer of costs and risks”.
- Rules of carriage of goods by sea act.
- Bill of Lading definition, Importance, types and entries.
- Purchases by Documentary Letters of Credits
- Marine Insurance Covers.
- Functions of Management
- Levels of Management
- Management Theory
- Strategic Approaches
- Understanding the Vision and Mission
- Strategic Management Process