Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
The course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines.
- This is an entry-level course for aspiring Cabin Crew
- Customer service professionals
- Introduction to the Airline Industry
- Air Transport and Flight Operation
- Crew Responsibilities and Co-operation
- Managing abnormal and emergency situations
- Medical emergencies on board the aircraft
- Dangerous goods
- Aviation security
- Customer service and interaction with passengers
- Airline catering and onboard retail services
- Cabin Crew professional development