An exciting and innovative airport world awaits you.
Learn what it takes to work at one of the airline industry’s most visible airport position and obtain the skills you need to provide assistance and related passenger services at the check-in, gate and concourse of your airport. The course is designed to complement the training requirements outlined in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM), the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) and the IATA Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual (PSCRM).
- Introduction to Airport and Airline Operations
- Passenger & Baggage check-in procedures (airport & off-site)
- Conditions of passenger & baggage carriage, boarding procedures and flight close-out messaging
- Dangerous Goods Regulations awareness for passenger service agents
- Managing passenger interactions
- Aviation security requirements for passengers & baggage transport
- Enhanced Passenger facilitation, latest innovations and career opportunities
- Future of the industry
- Airline Passenger Service Staff
- Ground Handling Agents’ passenger service staff
- Airport operator’s staff providing passenger services
- Civil Aviation Authorities’ staff providing passenger services
- Anyone wishing to start a career as a Passenger Service Agent