PURCHASING AND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- Linking Purchasing and Corporate Strategy
- Purchasing Goals and Objectives
- Purchasing Strategy Development Process
- Types of Purchasing Strategies
- Supply Management
- Importance of Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Management Functions
- Project and Engagement
- GAP Analysis
- Purchasing Evaluation and Benchmarking Review
- Advance Consulting Skills
- Functions of Management
- Levels of Management
- Management Theory
- Strategic Approaches
- Understanding the Vision and Mission
- Strategic Management Process
ESSENTIALS OF INTERNATIONAL TRADING
How to execute and handle the purchases internationally with respect to:
- INCOTERMS 2010 “Transfer of costs and risks”.
- Rules of carriage of goods by sea act.
- Bill of Lading definition, Importance, types and entries.
- Purchases by Documentary Letters of Credits
- Marine Insurance Covers.